BEFORE YOUR VISIT
It is important that you book a ticket in advance for a certain day and time. We cannot admit you to the museum without a ticket or reservation. We allow a maximum of 30 people in the museum per hour.
- Online via this link.
- In order to optimally monitor the number of visitors to the museum, we work with time blocks. When purchasing, select a desired date and time. You will find the chosen time block on the booking receipt or ticket. Please report to the museum counter within this time block.
- By calling +32(0)9 210 10 75
- Every weekday from 9:00 to 12:30 and from 13:30 to 16:00.
It is not possible to change, exchange or cancel tickets after booking or purchasing tickets online. For questions about the online purchase, please call +32 (0) 9 210 10 75.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- To ensure your safety, we have devised a fixed route around the galleries. The key rule is to maintain a distance of 1.5 m between visitors and the museum staff.
- Don’t forget to check our different exhibitions.
- Every exhibition contains a visitor guide, which you can read online or print at home (we are currently prevented from distributing paper copies).
- There are also QR codes in the galleries that allow you to download the exhibition guides or find additional information. Tip: make sure that your smartphone is charged.
- Keep your children close to you.
- We recommend that you wear a face mask.
- Do you want to use the elevator because you are a wheelchair user or have difficulty walking, or because you are coming with a buggy? Then send an email to email@example.com, just to be sure, and we will take care of the necessary support.
The guidelines are explained in detail via this link. If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The museum opening hours are unchanged. The museum will be closed between 13:00 and 14:00, so that our museum staff can have a lunch break and decontaminate everything.
- Closed on Mondays.
- Tuesday to Friday: 09:30 - 17:30.
- Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and holiday periods: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Closed during lunch break: 13:00 - 14:00.
Finally: your patience might be occasionally tested should a visitor need a little more time with an artwork, but then again: enjoy what’s around you and stand still (literally) for a while.