BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- Online via this link.
- In order to optimally monitor the number of visitors to the museum, we work with time blocks. When purchasing, select a desired date and time. You will find the chosen time block on the booking receipt or ticket. Please report to the museum counter within this time block.
- By calling +32(0)9 210 10 75, every weekday from 9:00 to 12:30 and from 13:30 to 16:00.
It is not possible to change, exchange or cancel tickets after booking or purchasing tickets online. For questions about the online purchase, please call +32 (0) 9 210 10 75.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Masks or breathing protection are mandatory from 12 years.
- To ensure your safety, we have devised a fixed route around the galleries. The key rule is to maintain a distance of 1.5 m between visitors and the museum staff.
- Don’t forget to check our different exhibitions. Every exhibition contains a visitor guide. There are also QR codes in the galleries that allow you to download the exhibition guides or find additional information. Tip: make sure that your smartphone is charged.
- Keep your children close to you.
- Do you want to use the elevator because you are a wheelchair user or have difficulty walking, or because you are coming with a buggy? Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, just to be sure, and we will take care of the necessary support.
The guidelines are explained in detail via this link. If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.
The museum opening hours are unchanged.
- Closed on Mondays.
- Tuesday to Friday: 09:30 - 17:30.
- Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and holiday periods: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Closed during lunch break: 13:00 - 14:00.
Finally: your patience might be occasionally tested should a visitor need a little more time with an artwork, but then again: enjoy what’s around you and stand still (literally) for a while.