Until 16 September 2018, you are welcome to visit the Museumcafé Aan Stedelijke Tuin#Park: an oasis of calm, food, drinks, art, film, literature and pétanque.
M.A.S.T. will occupy the lawn between S.M.A.K. and the Citadel Park this summer. After the Ghent Festivities it will provide an oasis of calm. A mini-town, with a bar, restaurant, library, cinema and pétanque ground! Come and join the fun at this sunny haven of peace and quiet, whether you are a local, a museum visitor or a city-tripper.
- From 1.8 to 16.9.2018.
- Open Tuesday to Sunday.
- From 10 am to 8 pm.
- S.M.A.K. is open from 10 am to 6 pm. You will find these exhibitions here.
Sphinx and La Luna vzw are presenting Flemish and international documentary movies about 'survive'.
- Thursday 9 August 2018 at 6 pm - The Land of the Enlightened from Pieter-Jan De Pue.
- Thursday 16 August 2018 at 6 pm - Burning Out from Jérôme le Maire.
- Thursday 23 August 2018 at 6 pm - In Pursuit of Silence from Patrick Shen.
- Thursday 30 August 2018 at 6 pm - Shadow World from Johan Grimonprez.
- Thursday 6 September 2018 at 6 pm - Plannen voor Plaats from Nic Balthazar.
- Thursday 13 September 2018 om 18:00 - Lo and Behold, Reveries of the Connected World from Werner Herzog.
This first M.A.S.T. is an initiative by the S.M.A.K. café together with the Walry bookshop, Radio Urgent and La Luna vzw/Sphinx Cinema. With the backing of Duvel Moortgat and S.M.A.K.