As from 21 October 2017 you must come to see Gerhard Richter’s first museum exhibition in Belgium since 1976. Many people consider Richter to be one of the most important living artists still active, and to have reinvented post-war painting. Discover works by Gerhard Richter, some new and some never previously shown, together with his early works from the 1960s and ‘70s, in the exhibition About Painting. The core of the exhibition consists of the glass sculptures 4 Panes of Glass (1967) and 7 Panes (House of Cards) (2013). Add depth to your museum visit by booking a guide:
- Book on + 32 (0)9 210 10 75.
- Lasts about 1.5 hours
- Languages: Dutch, French, German, English
- Price: €75 per guide + admission (max. 20 people per guide)
- More information
The S.M.A.K. café suggests:
DE GeRICHTERe LUNCH:
- Panini with goat’s cheese, aubergine, oregano, sun-dried tomatoes and a salad + one drink of your choice (not spirits) €12.50 p.p.
- extra: coffee and cake: €6 p.p.
- extra: glass of cava: + €5 p.p.
- Mail your order to email@example.com