Until 30 April 2021, you can design a personal flag based on your own values and have it printed onto canvas via S.M.A.K. The price is 25 euros, of which 15 euros goes to Doctors Without Borders, who are supporting the refugee camps on Lesbos.
Come and collect your flag on World Refugee Day (20 June 2021) and – if you like – pose with the finished work. We’ll be sharing the photos on our media channels afterwards.
- You can create your own flag via this link.
- Point out three values that are important to you. You choose a colour and figure for each value and do this three times.
- At the end, you fill in your e-mail address. Send the e-mail you receive with your flag to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mention 'order flag'. You can also download your flag and send it on.
- Via e-mail, you will receive instructions on how to pay and we will order your flag.
- On 20 June 2021, come to S.M.A.K. and pick up your flag.
Médecins Sans Frontières has been providing medical and psychological care to these people for years through its hospitals and mobile clinics, while at the same time denouncing the inhuman conditions in which the refugees live.
S.M.A.K. is committed to this problem and is therefore raising funds to support the MSF’s initiatives in this region. By purchasing the flags and postcards created through the project I Wish I Was My Own Country I Could Be Home Anywhere you are helping MSF provide assistance to these people in need. The flags and postcards can be bought at email@example.com.
- Postcard: 1.50 euro/each
- 10 postcard set: 12 euro
- Flags: 25 euro/each