All collection works are linked to the common theme of 'time', around which De Zandberg's artists are currently working.
- Wege by Lois Weinberger was collectively applied to the wall.
- mon.-sun by Jonathan Horowitz keeps track of the days of the week.
- Tableau piège by Daniel Spoeri was last seen at POP ART and now in Harelbeke.
- Following The Right Hand of Doris Day In 'Young Man With a Horn by Pierre Bismuth brings the film world to De Zandberg.
- Adam Vačkář's The indefinite continued progress of existence and events (that occur in apparently irreversible succession) attempts to capture the elusive phenomenon of time.
For a year, S.M.A.K. and art workplace De Zandberg meet in various ways. The Zandberg offers studio space to artists with disabilities and supports them artistically. In this way, the art workplace aims to contribute to the artistic and personal development of the artists.